Our school uniform is available from the Shoe Station, Kew village.
The Shoe Station in Kew Village is the sole supplier of our badged school uniform items and we are delighted to say that any disruption to uniform supplies as a result of the pandemic are minimal. However, in order to comply with social distancing rules and to avoid overcrowding in the shop, we would strongly encourage you to purchase online from The Shoe Station website. Please click on https://www.theshoestation.co.uk/product-category/darell-school which will take you directly to the relevant page. Once your order has been processed, The Shoe Station will contact you to arrange collection from the shop or delivery to your door as per your request.
We ask that our children wear the following school uniform:
- Navy blue V-neck sweatshirt with school logo, or plain navy cardigan
- Navy School Fleece which can be used as jacket in the cooler months or for outside use such as PE lessons and break times
- White polo shirt (available with logo on)
- Grey school trousers, shorts, skirt or tunic
- Tights, socks and accessories in grey, white or navy blue
- Navy blue/white summer dress (optional)
- Plain black sensible shoes or boots
- Blue t-shirt with school logo (available from Shoe Station)
- Plain black shorts, tracksuit trousers, leggings
- Sports trainers or plimsolls
Children attend school wearing their PE kit on their timetabled day
Long hair should always be worn tied back and hairbands are plain
Trousers need to be plain – no jeans, cord or combat style
No logos (trainers and tracksuits)
No wellington boots in school (these can be worn to school, and then school shoes or boots to be worn)
Shoes need to be sturdy and strong.
- Alice Hairbands (plain, small and dark in colour)
- Earrings (plain studs only & to be removed for PE by the child
independently or not worn on PE days)
- Watches (small & plain)
- No necklaces or bracelets ( with the exception of the Kara)
Long hair should always be worn tied back, alice hair bands are to be plain and dark in colour. No, large hair ties or bows are allowed.
- Children should have sensible hairstyles.
There should be no extreme hair styles i.e. Patterns shaved into hair, dying of hair, Mohicans etc. Hair Gel or other styling agents
No nail varnish or tattoos are allowed.
Where to Buy
Items which DO NOT feature the Darell School name and logo:
- plain polo shirts
- girls' dresses
- PE shorts
- All available from high street uniform stockists these include
- Marks & Spencer
- and larger supermarkets which stock school clothing
The items which DO feature the school name are available only from:
The Shoe Station,
12 Station Parade,
tel: 0208 940 9905
These items include;
- Navy blue V-neck sweatshirt, with green embroidery £12.50 - £17.50
- White polo shirt with embroidered school logo £8.50
- Navy Blue PE t-shirt with logo £8.50
- PE Kit bag with logo £9.50
- Backpack £17.00
- Darell School Fleece Jacket: £23.50
- Darell Book bag - available to purchase from the school office.